Superkids ( 06 - 11 years old)
Let your children experience the exclusive language teaching technology from the US.
The SuperKids program designed for children from 6 to 11 years old aims to form a solid foundation of English for children at the early age and to help students achieve confident communication and good results on Cambridge Starters, Movers and Flyers tests.
Why choose the VUS SUPERKIDS 2016?
- The SuperKids program has been co-designed by VUS and its strategic partner – the City University of New York (CUNY), the third largest state university in the US.
- The SuperKids program incorporates Imagine Learning English – the software program teaching English to children – currently used in the US and exclusively run in Vietnam by VUS.
- Students are exposed to a learning environment with a high level of interaction from iTools, or in the Multimedia Lab and engaging classroom activities like games, songs, videos and other activities to help young learners absorb and develop their language skills in a natural way.
Learners are tested on their language proficiency to be placed in an appropriate level.
6 additional Imagine Learning English sessions in the Multimedia Lab
- Sat. & Sun.: Morning: 7:40- 9:40/ 10:10 – 12:10; Afternoon: 14:00- 16:00/ 16:15 – 18:15
- Mon. – Wed / Tues. – Thurs.: 16:45- 18:45/ 18:50 – 20:50
- A VUS Certificate of Achievement is presented to learners at the end of every course.
- Learners take the Cambridge Young Learners Exams at the end of VUS level A,B, C.
Video about VUS
A video clip presenting VUS