YOUNG LEADERS (11-15 YEARS OLD)
The Young Leaders program designed for teenagers from 11 to 15 years of age aims to help learners achieve fluent communication in English, improve learning skills and confidently get high scores in international English language exams.
Why choose the VUS YOUNG LEADERS?
- Improving the 4 English language skills: Listening- Speaking- Reading – Writing.
- Achieving outstanding learning results and high scores in international exams
- Being inspired by special cultural and social inputs and soft skills training activities.
- The program has been co-designed by VUS and its strategic partner – the City University of New York (CUNY) , the third largest state university in the US.
Learners are tested on their four language skills to be placed in an appropriate level.
INTERNATION TEST PREP.
- Mon.– Wed., Tues. – Thurs., Fri. – Sat.: 18:00-21:00 / 18:30-21:30
- Sat. – Sun.: 13:00- 16:00
- A VUS Certificate of Achievement is presented to learners at the end of every course.
- Learners take the Cambridge Exams KET, PET at the end of levels 4 and 10 respectively.
Video about VUS
A video clip presenting VUS