SmartKids ( 04 - 06 years old)
The SmartKids program aims at forming a solid foundation of English right at the beginning for young learners aged from 4 to 6, helping them acquire correct pronunciation and build up self-confidence in their exposure to English.
Why parents choose the SmartKids program for their children?
- The SmartKids program incorporates Imagine Learning English – the software program teaching English to children – currently used in the US and exclusively run in Vietnam by VUS.
- The faculty are fully experienced in teaching young learners, helping them acquire the English language in a natural way via the use of teaching aids, interesting games and songs in classrooms.
- The SmartKids program introduces an appropriate learning context, inspiring children to creativity and independence.
- The Smartkids program has been co-designed by VUS and its strategic partner – the City University of New York (CUNY), the third largest state university in the US.
- Sat. & Sun: Morning: 7:40- 9:40/ 10:00 – 12:00/ 14:00- 16:00/ 16:15 – 18:15
- Mon.– Wed / Tues. – Thurs.: 16:30- 18:30/ 18:40 – 20:40
- Learners are tested on their language proficiency to be placed in an appropriate level.
- A VUS Progress Report is presented to learners at the end of every course.
Video about VUS
A video clip presenting VUS